I am making a playlist, in Spotify, with songs that I find empowering to women, and made by powerful women!
Feel free to give me tips and new songs to add, and follow to listen to some girl power when dressing up, or just doodling in your underpants!
whats up w/ grown men who look at all the evils of the modern world and go “the real enemy is teenage girls, with their duckface and their smartphones and their selfies and their boy bands. they are destroying culture”
Rui Huang was born in Shenzhen, China and trained at the Shenzhen Arts School. She joined The National Ballet of Canada as a member of the Corps de Ballet in 2011.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.